with Google Meet / Google Voice
Stay connected wherever you are
Google Voice makes your business calls easy. Get a business number to make and receive phone calls on any device, wherever you are, and communicate more effectively.
Voice can be customized to meet your daily business needs. Number assignment, forwarding and billing are fully consolidated and integrated into the G Suite admin console you already know.
Google’s powerful AI features filter unwanted calls, automatically transcribe voicemail messages and allow you to configure your PBX. With Hangouts Meet and Calendar integration, you can focus on your most important tasks.
Stay connected with Google Meet
Google Meet features:
- Secure: High quality, reliable meetings with robust security and privacy protection
- Useful: Meetings that are easy to join and create, wherever you are
- More than just meetings: Deep integrations with G Suite and other tools
As many of your customers and prospects are now working remotely in response to these unprecedented times, we want to do our part to help everyone to stay connected and productive.
Details of the offer:
Google Meet Free with premium features is now available to new business customers until September 30, 2020 . Contact us to speak to one of our G Suite experts.Premium Meet features include:
- 250 participants
- Live streaming up to 100,000 participants
- Data security and protection
- Up to 1TB of Storage on Google Drive
For current G Suite customers : Google Meet is included in your G Suite license until September 30, 2020 . Set up Meet right away to help your teams stay connected, wherever they are.